Configure Inputs and Outputs: Vista Touch Series
- Select Configure Inputs and Outputs on the settings screen. The following screen will appear.
- Change Input 1 (IN1) name by clicking on the "TEMP" box. Use the keyboard to delete the TEMP value and type the name you wish to use.
- Change the name of IN2, RLY1 and RLY2 using the same process.
- Click on the source that you want to measure on your output (options are L-L Voltage and L1-L2).
- Set 4-mA to the lowest value (most cases are 0) and set 20mA to the maximum value.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.