Configure an APM to work with the IoT Gateway
- Connect the APM to your computer with a USB cable
- Open the APM Configurator Software and click the Configure APM button
- Go to the Outputs tab
- For Output 1 select the following values:
- Output Type: Digital Output (used to report alarms and alerts to the cloud)
- Digital Output: Normally Open (NO)
- For Output 2 select the following values:
- Output: Analogue Output (used to report measurement values to the cloud)
- Analogue Type: 4 to 20 mA
- 4mA: set to your minimum measurement range
- 20mA: set to your maximum measurement range
- Under the APM menu, select Write Configuration to APM
- When you receive the confirmation notice, select OK
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.