Connect My IoT Gateway to a Local LAN or WAN Network
- Wire your APM to the IoT Gateway
- Plug in an RJ45/RJ46 cable from your modem or router into the IoT Gateway ethernet jack
- Plug in the power adapter for the IoT Gateway
- To determine if your IoT Gateway is communicating with your network, check that the WORK, SEND, RECV and POW LED's on top of the gateway are green
- If you have no communication, your company may have a firewall or an antivirus software blocking the device. Contact your IT department to allow for the connection to be active
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.